Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/events/16764599499/
Shoo Hal Ayam will be playing live on Radio Al Balad 92.4 with Yousef Ghishan talking sarcastic sketches about poverty corruption,…, and the raise of prices.
you can also listen to the show on
شوهالآيام سوف تقدم عرضا على راديو البلد٩٢.٤ مع يوسف غيشان، يتخلل العرض سكيتشات ساخرة عن غلاء الأسعار والفساد. يمكن الإستماع للعرض على الموقع الآتي
if the site didn’t work with you, you can open the direct streaming url to your audio player (http://wma.str3am.com/ammannet)
Saturday 1st, March @ 20:00 (18:00 GMT).
Instituto Cervantes and the Embassy of Spain
in collaboration with the Municipality of Greater Amman
cordially invite you to the Flamenco performance
by Sacromonte Quartet
Rudy de la Vega (flamenco singer) – César López (guitarist) – Anabel (dancer) – Javier Pérez (dancer)
On Monday, 3rd of September 2007, at 8 p.m.
at Al-Hussein Cultural Center – Ras El-Ain
Under the patronage of the municipality of Amman with partnership with Al Lwaibdeh Friends Society.
Shoo Hal Ayam is going to perform in Al lwaibdeh Park @ Sunday 26th August, 2007 7:00 PM (19:00).
Hope To See you All there
This year Jordan will be celebrating Music Day (Fete de la Musique) with the rest of the world. There will be live performances at several locations in Amman, Zarqa and Irbid.
Amman 21 June:
(1) Down Town – 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
– – Six Musicians playing in various places at down town Amman
(2) Amman Municipality Square, Ras El Ein – 7:30 PM.
– – Mahabeesh
– – Macadi Nahhas
(3) Al Balad theater – 8:00 PM
– Omar Faqir featuring Zein Awad in Jazz
(4) Al Hussein Gardens – Open Theater – 8:30 PM.
– – Hip Hop Dance by Chronix – Jordan.
– – Rap performance by DAM from Palestine.
– – Rap performance by Sharq Music “Abaddons And Dan Drill” – Jordan.
– – Hip Hop/Rap performance by MC MAZE & Set by E QUBE – Jordan
IRBID – Tareq Bin Ziyad Park – 24 June – 7:00 PM
– – “Yazan Al Rousan”
– – “Shoo Hal Ayyam”
ZARQA – 28 June – 7:00 PM
– – VENGO BAND
All performances are free of charge
Please Join Us in Our Concert @ the courtyard, 11th of March 2007.
Details on the poster.
Wishing to see you there.
sawt al ghad Ad.